[amayausers] Re: Resizing a design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:28:02 UT

This message was posted by sschroed2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/8/36.html

I'm new, only had machine for a few weeks, getting to know the software pretty
good now.  But I have a question.  Can anyone tell me what I should charge to
resize a design for another shop?  This other shop has designs that are large
and ask me to resize them to approx 45% smaller and send them back in Tajima
format.  This was a pretty simple things to do.  Now that he knows I can do it,
he wants a price for doing so on a regular basis.  I don't know what a fair
price would be.  Appreciate advice.
Thank you all.
Sue Schroeder