[amayausers.com] Re: Report your problems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:49:24 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/271.html

This discussion board is a great resource for AMAYA users to get tips and
"fixes" for problems they are having.  And I'm sure in a lot of cases faster
than getting help from Melco.  However, problems that are not operator error
and easily fixed should still be reported to Melco.  You don't need to call and
wait on hold for 30 minutes, just send them an e-mail with what the problem
is/was.  If we don't report what the problems are they can't fix them.

Steve I.
Trinity Sports & Embroidery