[amayausers] Re: RA Essene Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:17:53 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/34.html#000007

My favorite brands of thread would have to be R0bison-Anton and Madiera.  I
have used Issacord for some of my contractors and it runs very well also.
Another interesting one is Rheingold.  I get some of that out of Portland, OR
cause its one day away and its actually made by Madiera but it comes in the
normal size cones rather than the tall ones Madiera comes on.  Just my 2 cents
on threads.