[amayausers.com] Re: Pricing Applique for Baseball Uniforms

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:22:48 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/157.html#000003

Just going through one stack of catalogs...here's two companies that offer
customizing (embroidery).
TONIX www.tonixteams.com (http://www.tonixteams.com) 800-841-1144

Team Apparel
(502) 636-5599
1547 S 7th St, #10, Louisville, KY 40208
I didn't find a website

There are lots of others out there but I haven't done any full team uniforms
other than soccer and basketball and we heatsealed those in house (High Five
line).
I'm sure you'll get more responses here with other companies that can supply
you everything ready to go.
Roland