[amayausers.com] Re: Pricing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:22:57 UT

This message was posted by Mila on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/237.html

I am a new owner of an AMAYA XT and have just been learn the machine. We have
not started contracting jobs yet but a friend as me to do some shirts and hats
for her. It is only 5 shirts and 5 hats. They are furnishing the garments. It
is three text lines nothing fancy and a thread count of 3938. My problem is
what to charge her for the work.  Can someone help me? I don't want to charge
to much but then I don't want to do the work for nothing.

Mila