[amayausers] Re: Power Outage

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:17:40 +1000

Hi Barbara,

The easiest way to get back to sewing following a power outage is to use
the "Move To Last Origin" function.

1. Restart AMAYA OS and the AMAYA machine(s).

2. Load the design and center the hoop.

3. Click on the Tools menu and then click on Move To Last Origin. The
machine will move to the last starting position.

4. Frame forward or use the Move to Stitch functions to move forward in
the design to the desired starting stitch.

Trust this helps.

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.
18 Daphne Cres,