[amayausers.com] Re: Patches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:40:32 UT

This message was posted by Stubbytails on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/630.html

Morning AU's,
I have just received an order for patches...MY FIRST FOR PATCHES! Is there a
recommended base fabric used what weight, what do you use to seal the back?  My
design is 22000 stitch, 12 color.  I've stitched it testing and it takes 32
minutes at 400 without breaks. I'm sure I can open up to 800 without issue?
I'm loving the orders but still a newbie afraid of making mistakes, the
information I have gotten here has been so helpful. Thank You