[amayausers] Re: Patches??

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:12:02 -0400

I get blank patches from Eastern Emblen Mfg. in NJ, 1-800-344-5112
www.easternemblem.com
for 'embroidered' patches, I use EMT (a commercial ad specialty company) and
have had orders done from 100 to 1000, normally 15 days turnaround. AND THEY
CAN USE YOUR DIGITIZED FILES...which will save you another couple of days!
EMT (Emblem Marketing Team) Indianapolis, IN
317-803-2400
You will have to 'sign up' as an ASI, PPAI, or UPIC member (UPIC is FREE)
which I am, used to be in ASI but that is almost $1000 per year. All give
you access to thousands of specialty mfg.s..
If you have ANY problem getting set up and have an order pending, call me
and I'll handle it for you under my number and not charge any
'markup'-straight dealer cost. Just passing along a favor-everyone here has
been very helpful to me in learning the Amaya in the short time I've been
posting.

--
Roland R. Irish III
Sunrise Graphics