[amayausers] Re: Pantone color guide

  • From: "Moore Embroidery and Designs" <moore-embroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:06:39 -0600

If I need to match Pantone Colors to thread I call J. Harold Distributors,
Inc (Threadetc.com  888-739-4886) and tell them the number and they send me
the thread to match.  Of course, it is not ARC but, Isacord.  We have not
had any problems with any of the colors and they have matched great!!

We also like Isacord much better than ARC.

Sincerely,
LiVawne G Moore

Moore Embroidery & Designs
1724 Jerusalem Drive