[amayausers.com] Pacific Headwear

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:02:21 -0800

LuAnn,

I talked to Pacific Headwear and most of thier account are setup by sales reps
and to prevent from having too many accounts in a certain area they limit the
amount of accounts they open per area and then refer people to those accounts
in their area.  She said since I am in Oregon and as well as they are they just
opened my account direct.

If you or anyone else ever needs pacific hats and can't get them let me know
and I will order them on my account and drop ship them to you.  I told Pacific
Headwear I was going to do this and they didn't seem to have a problem.  I
won't markup the prices at all you just pay shipping and the cap price and I
have case pricing .

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx