[amayausers.com] Re: PENCILS...FAST??????

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:38:29 -0400

JO BEE LINE has 2-3 day turnaround but pencils are a minimum of 500 pieces.

You're only talking 25¢ to 35¢ per pencil anyways...
I don't have a source that will do that small an order-because they are usually
packed 144 per box.
I can hotstamp by the gross here...but not sure if my pencil stock hasn't
dried up-the erasers only last so many years and my inventory may be
old-haven't done any in several years.
If you can talk them into a 500 order I can get you to Jo Bee (or run it through
my account for you) and they'll make it.
Only thing may be shipping time-not always fast on UPS but PRIORITY MAIL
is faster and cheaper.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Oct 26, 2007, at 2:59 PM, <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just got a call from a school who needs 150 pencils by November 4 (Maryland).
Anyone have a source for FAST pencils...not terribly EXPENSIVE?

Thanks!
Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD