[amayausers] Re: Opinions wanted

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:48:19 -0400

I'd like to see that design some time! Hate to have to do volume work with a
design like that-so many color changes. Can't even imagine the days you must
have spent for the digitizing. I still can't get 'auto digitize' to work
worth a dang nickle...just gives my lousy garbage and too many colors and
changes that won't sew decent.
When you have the orders it is nice to have all the machines...I got the
Amaya to pick up the small accounts I'd been losing to some garageshop
businesses....couple of them opened up-with small embroidery machines, small
vinyl cutters, etc. trying to get some of my 'pie' out here. Now I can offer
the small lot embroidery jobs, or farm out the big stuff, and still keep the
customer for the screenprinting, engraving, signs and banners, and ad
specialty stuff....so I"m back to a 'one stop shop' for the clients. Next up
will be a digital printer/cutter to pick up all the outsourcing I've been
forced to do for digital full color jobs....replace my cutter with a Roland
Versa Camm and then there is nothing I can't do! But I'll still be farming
out the high volume stuff. Only have about 2000 sq ft for shop, workshop,
office, etc. so it's getting pretty crowded in here!