[amayausers] Re: Opinions wanted

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:07:20 -0600

Herb,
Is the $10.00 with embroidery? I've gotten to the point where I tell them
they should probably take "advantage" of that offer. It might be a customer
that try and argue pricing on everything and you would be better without
them. I think your pricing is right on, I would actually charge a little
more. It really depends on how much you need or want the work. Let us know
what you decide to do.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN