[amayausers.com] Re: OS v9, actifeed, older Amaya not working

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:43:42 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/708.html#000008

Hi Wishes in Stitches,
I thought I had read that someone else had trouble with the actifeed on the
older Amayas. It must have been you.
I don't like that "solution" they gave you at all. "Auto" actifeed doesn't work
unless you set the lower limit to the correct one for the material thickness.
Then it doesn't change the whole time it sews, suggesting that the setting is
the same as "standard" feed.
I guess I'll have to call tech support again. Maybe they can start working on a
solution. The older Amayas aren't THAT old. I hope Melco isn't trying to
abandon their support already.