[amayausers.com] Re: OS v9, actifeed, older Amaya not working

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:58:38 UT

This message was posted by Shuffletown Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/708/2.html#000018

Rod,
I adjusted the bobbin tension but it didn't help. My Amaya has the newer style
thread sensor, I think, based on descriptions given. It looks like my XT's
sensor, and the model number begins with 323...
Is there any hope without having a tech come out? I'd hate to pay for the visit
when it's likely to be a software issue.