[amayausers] Re: Not happy with Holloway...

I had a similar problem with some Sanmar jackets last year-a
'batch' of them started popping zippers.
Sanmar told me to either return the jackets and get new ones and
a 'credit' for the embroidery, or take them to a local seamstress
and they would cover the cost to replace the zippers.
Cost less than $10 I think for new zippers, only a couple days...
customer and me happy, Sanmar didn't get stuck with freight, etc.
and they gave me instant credit for the invoice on zipper fix.
Not a problem since-so I suspect it was just a bad batch of
zippers.
Roland