[amayausers.com] Re: New version OS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:22:23 UT

This message was posted by sewsew7 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/165.html#000001

Last week, I had a similar problem with some lettering while sewing hats.
There was no repairs to the machine, but in the middle of a run, one of my
machines started sewing out the lettering with a wider column.  When i phoned
the tech he wanted to know if there was more play in the hat hoop on that
machine than the other.  There wasn't, but I sent it to him anyway to see if
this was the culprit.  Still waiting to hear back.  He also had me sew the
design out in a flat hoop to see if the same thing was happening there, but the
design sewed perfect when I switched over.  You might want to try this too, and
then you can relay the info to a tech if you need to make a phone call.  Not
much help I'm afraid, but at least you know it's not just you with this
problem.  Hope you get it figured!!