[amayausers] Re: New to embroidery

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:06:34 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/8.html

Hi, we are brand new to embroidery and any related businesses, in fact!  We
just attended the classes in Atlantic Highlands, NJ, and the instructor, John
DeKovics, was great.  I'm sure you all know how much work is involved in
starting a new business - I feel overwhelmed.  I have a different full-time job
and come home at night with a big to-do list for the embroidery "stuff."  I'm
happy to have found this site where everyone seems so helpful.  We don't have a
website yet but do have a name:  www.monmouthembroidery.com.
(http://www.monmouthembroidery.com.)