[amayausers.com] Re: New to DS ? have getting started questions

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 22:16:28 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/680.html#000006

In the properties window there are 3 little icons near the top left of the
window.  If you set your parameters to what you want you can click the center
icon and it will use those parameters for the current project.  You can then
also click the left icon and choose 'save the defaults permanently'.  The right
icon applies the defaults you have set to the object you have highlighted.

I have found that my defaults are not there when I get out of Design Shop and
the back in.  As long as I use the right icon and Design Shop has not been
turned off the defaults are there.

Any time you want to change the defaults to something else just go through the
same process.

I hope someone has a way to keep all the default settings that are actually
permanent.  I will watch for other answers you get.