[amayausers] Re: New Amaya Owner

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:42:20 -0700

Welcome Tom,
Here is his question.
John
A Golden Stitch
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom McCloud
  To: amayausers-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 11:25 AM
  Subject: New Amaya Owner

  To Whom It May Concern,

                              I received my new Amaya a week ago.  I got your
email id from Frank Davis and
                              would like to be included on future
communications.

                              While running the Amaya Test Pattern - AMPASS05B,
as recommended by the Amaya
                              Start-Up guide, I experienced numerous thread
breaks.
                              Another more troubling factor was when the
machine seemed to freeze with the trouble
                              message - DSP Timeout error - What does this
mean????   After many futile attempts to
                              get the machine going, I shut it off and
restarted everything.

  Tom