[amayausers] Re: New AMAYA Feed Rollers

I guess THAT makes it easy to tell-we are still on the 'black' ones-and
replace only as we start to have thread problems. Just did 4 mil. check-and
all were fine-but I know half were replaced a short time ago. We had a
distinct 'wear factor' on the first couple-because we had set up the 'basic
colors' on the first six needles. Not good-meant we were wearing out those
needle rods, rollers, everything! And had to repeatedly oil more frequently
that side of head. Now I move the 'stock' colors around every other job and
the rollers are wearing evenly and no extra oiling has been needed. THought
it was a good idea at first but ended up costing time and parts.
Next order of rollers we'll switch to the new system.
Roland