[amayausers.com] Re: Needle drop

  • From: Herman Wilson <pineapple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 07:30:42 -0800

Hi Joanna my name is Herman Wilson from Denver CO a tech and a trainer ware are you located at.

Joanna Wyckoff wrote:

I was afraid you would say that. I was just hoping since I shut it off quickly and there wasn't any horrible noise that maybe I hadn't done much damage.
Thank you for the advice. Joanna
On Dec 27, 2009, at 2:49 PM, theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/843.html#000001

Joanna,

Yes...It is time to now call a tech....you may have damaged other components such as the V-rail slider blocks, lower rail guide, etc....Sorry.

Melco views this as an "Operator error" situation and so you will bear the full costs involved. No warranty application...It may be cheaper for you to contact a tech directly and not go through Melco, per say.....

The needle case must be removed and inspected and this for the un- trained is not an easy feat to accomplish.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer