[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Holes

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:19:18 UT

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/600.html#000003

As far as making a better design, are you looking for more bulk? An edgewalk
works nicely or you can add a point or two in the column tab under column
width/pull tab in the "x" and "y".
I have noticed with the stock lettering that I need to check the density.
Sometimes it's way too dense to embroider.
Not sure if this would help with the needle marks, but try changing the stitch
length setting in the lettering tab to 18.

I'm sure there's a setting (so many settings) that I haven't figured out yet to
help you out. Maybe others have some ideas for you.