[amayausers] Re: Need to sub 200 screenprint T's-UPDATE

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:12:18 -0500

Yup, it did occur to me that the $7 buck guy would have to put his money
where his mouth was, so to speak.  When I was asked about my supplier, the
wording was: would I "be a good citizen" and give my competitor the name of
my supplier?  When did being a "good citizen" equal being a business idiot?!

I agree with you about quality usually being linked to price.  It's
amazing-and irritating- how many people want quality without paying for it
though.  Certainly not the kind of customers that I want!

Thanks for the support. :-)
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!