[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 19:50:21 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/639.html

Hi Folks - Well, after almost 3 years of embroidering, I decided to try my hand
at digitizing.  It seemed like a relatively simple logo and I was able to do it
well at left chest size.  When I tried to digitize it at a much smaller size
(less than 1.5 inches) thnigs went bad in a hurry.  I tried to use the same
logic i used at a large size but to no avail.  I've spent about 8 hours on this
and continue to have problems with outlining both the text and the actual
circle.  If anybody has time to look at this and tell me where I erred, I would
much appreciate it.  I don't think I can attach it here, so if you have some
time, send me a shout and i will email it to you.

Believe me, I now value the expertise of digitizers even more.  I really wanted
to say I did just one on my own.

thanks
Tom Dauria