[amayausers.com] Re: Metro Embroidery Thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 21:37:39 UT

This message was posted by Susan Dudley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/596.html#000006

Hi Marcelle,
I brought all 116 large spools back in May. I love this thread anD I have
reorderd some colors I use the most of. All my machine run fantastic using this
thread. When I went to look at the amaya xt to see it and watch it run I
brought some metro thread with me and  funny the arc she had on the machine
broke a few times and the metro running at 1400 never broke. Cant beat the
price either. Cant wait till they increase there colors. I have bought some of
there varigated but I have yet to use it. I have 3-4 big spools from madeira.
The sheen on the metro is awesome. I have not used there bobbins. I have washed
things many times no problems so far.
Hope this helps
Susan MI