[amayausers.com] Re: Melco will not be at Orlando ISS?

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/127.html

I have looked at the ISS page for Orlando as well as Melco's events page and
there is nothing saying they will be at the show in less than a month. In the
past, embroidery machine manufacturers have said most of their orders come at
trade shows. I understand many companies are cutting back on costs but trade
shows is where they should be advertising. Not sure what this means for Melco
but I would think they could have set up one 10' x 10' booth with one or two
sales people to show off the new XTS, Melcojet, and Bravo machines in one booth.
I didn't notice any other manufacturers that are not there.