[amayausers.com] Re: Melco Closes Melco Mart - Partners With Madeira

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:12:20 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556/3.html#000030

I just got through the 800-877-4272 and selected Option 2 for Machine Sales
instead of Option 3 for Melco Parts.  Eli from customer service apologized for
the confusion and helped me with my order.  Eli gave me permission to let you
guys know that if you need to speak to someone about ordering Melco parts, he
can help you.  Melco is still trying to work out the issues with the change to
Madiera.

Ed