[amayausers] Re: Major thread problems shredding and looping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 05:05:46 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA

My favorite do myself in at night boo boo:  Putting needle in backwards.  With
T-shirts, add in not enough backing, no solvy on top, not correctly tensioned
in hoop, all of the above from Sue, putting bobbin in backward (so the thread
comes off the wrong direction), not flossing the bobbin case between bobbin
changes, and not having the presser foot at the right height.   In short, I
double-dare you to come up with something I haven't messed up myself!