[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:36:15 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208.html#000007

As an independant technician and trainer, I would authorize my name, number,
certifications, and area willing to travel to be listed with the Amayausers
list.  As was stated, once a few names go up, I'm sure others would join in.

Heck, I would travel anywhere in the continental US if travel and lodging are
compensated.  This is actually doable if multiple Amaya owners pool together.
I live in Louisiana but will be in Alabama tomorrow and Florida on Thursday.
We technicians know this is part of the job.
Ed Orantes