[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:59:55 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208/3.html#000032

You can call me 888-999-3717 not tonight however.

I have group space on the Carnival Valor out of Miami leaving January 6, 2008
and the price is awesome for a 7 day cruise.. Inside cabin is at $514 per
person, Outside Cabin is at $684 per person and Balconies are at $854 per
person includes all taxes and cruise.  If you wanted to take kids with you I
would have to check on 3rd and 4th rates along with the availability.

This cruise goes to the following:

1  Miami, FL     4:00pm

2  Fun Day At Sea

3  Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands  7:00am  4:00pm

4  Roatan Island, Honduras  11:00am  6:00pm

5  Belize  8:00am  5:00pm

6  Cozumel, Mexico  8:00am  5:00pm
7  Fun Day At Sea

8  Miami, FL

It might be tough getting a room for the group for meetings or get togethers
but willing to try for us.

Or if you guys want me to look into Hawaii to see Judi I certainly can however
those Hawaii cruises are over priced in my book...