[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 05:52:37 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208/2.html#000020

I'm picturing some people I know on the list here wearing grass skirts and
coconut shells doing the hoolah.  Pretty scary stuff!!!
But hey, you migh have something here..  How about that?  Possibly an "Amaya
Cruise"?!?  It could even be an annual thing for new folks coming into the
industry.  Instead of Bingo and Disco Dancing, we could do cap hooping and
maintenance seminars. (...and then Bingo and Disco Dancing.)
I wonder how many would be up for that?
Ed