[amayausers.com] Re: Major jam

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:20:19 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/208/2.html#000016

Well, I do have an extra guest room.  And, actually, I have plenty of parking -
a half acre out back.  Let's see, 350 members here  one a day - gee, I'd never
have to clean house or cook again!  I could go for that!

And I live on the Big Island of Hawaii where there is a live volcano that has
been spewing out lava for a solid 25 years or so.  Oahu is the main island
where Honolulu and Waikiki are.  Lots of traffic there.  Kona has its own share
of traffic, but not like Honolulu!  There is all kinds of wildlife around.  We
regularly have turkeys and sometimes pigs around.  Lots of wild chickens.  My
neighbor collects the roosters and takes them to the Humane Society, but there
always seems to be chicks!

I moved to Hawaii when still in high school and eventually married a Hawaiian.
He fishes and I do embroidery.  I get sicker than a dog just thinking about
going out on the boat.  But my DH got real interested in making hats.

Hey, what can I say?  Life is good!

Juli in Kona