[amayausers.com] Re: Machine won't turn on

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:53:10 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/768.html#000004

A couple of months ago I went in to do some embroidering for my daughter in
law...we turn on the computer and machine...all of a sudden we smelled
something and the computer screen went black...to make a long story short my
husband discovered it was the power supply after we changed over to one of our
old computers that we still had in the garage...if we had known this when it
happened all he would had to do was take to old power supply from the old
computer and put on that one...since I had not backed up some of my customers
designs etc. he had to do that anyway so we could copy all of our files to save
and use...not sure if this is your problem but it was ours...my daughter in law
and I both smelled it when it happened and we were just so happy it wasn't the
Amaya...
Jenny
Westbrook Wonders