[amayausers.com] Re: Machine home setting off

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:00:05 +0000

Geeze Louise,
    There have been many people between Lafayette and New Orleans with
illnesses of some kind (flu, strep throat, etc..) including my father and our
weather has been rather acceptable down here in the south.  One can only
imagine what you snow bunnies are having to put up with.  We only see snow when
it's in the back of the freezer when we go to buy ice cubes at the convenience
store for our ice chests to keep our drinks cold when we are chillin' at the
beach.  (How about that for a run-on sentence?)

I certainly hope Ron and his crew recover from their troubles soon.  I wouldn't
wish that kind of illness on folks with embroidery machines of other brands.
Ron, if you or Dan are reading this, if there's anything I can do to be of
help, let me know.

Thanks Aaron.

Ed
504-258-6260

-------------- Original message from "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Ed,

Ron has been sick and has a doctors appointment today (he probably has
pnemonia).  I gave Dan your number so he might be calling you to get help.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957