[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Error Still occuring

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/494.html#000007

You can add me to that list! I had my trimmer motor on one of my machines
replaced within the first six months of using that machine. I lived with it for
a long time thinking it was just me, but when a tech was here doing the Sequin
attachment I had him look at it and he called Melco and had them overnight a
new motor and he came back that next day to install it. It was good for awhile,
but that trimmer is always what causes me grief between both my XT's and ruins
some designs if you are not sitting over it with a scissors ready to trim when
it doesn't. Sometimes I have to run one machine just because I can only be
babysitting one at a time.
Debbie
Design Wizard EMbroidery