[amayausers] Re: Lot of Outer Banks shirts for sale

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/24.html

You buy as many as you want, one or all or anything in between. I need to get
rid of them. $4/each plus whatever UPS shipping is to you (They all cost much
more than that when they were purchased.) If you want to know shipping costs,
email me with what you want and your zip code and I will weigh it and let you
know. I do accept Paypal. Here is the current inventory.

2003 OUTER BANKS 60/40 POLO
White - XL-4, XXL-1
Chino - M-1, XXL-1
Navy - XL-3
Black - XL-1
Jade Green - L-1, XL-2
Red - L-2, XL-2
Burgandy - XL-1

Outer Banks 100% combed cotton shirt 5012
Jade Green-L-2
Jade Green-XL-3
Turquoise Blue-L-1
Turquoise Blue-XL-5
Wine-S-1
Wine-L-1
Wine-XL-3
White-XL-2

5011 Outer Banks Adult Premium Pique Polo.
Black-XL-1
Black-XXXL-1