[amayausers] Re: Lost height adjusters

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:36:57 -0600

Maybe it has something to do with the "motion of the ocean".  You know, like
a boat on the water moves with the waves.  Otherwise the water would tear
the boat apart?  I'm reaching here.

I do recall one customer who chose not to buy the carts for their Amaya's
and made a very heavy table out of 2x4's and very thick plywood and decided
to put the savings towards a higher level of software.  He had no table
issues to speak of.
Although my Amaya's are affixed upon their ebony perches.  The easy rolling
wheel makes for easy cleaning on her backside and underneath.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200