[amayausers.com] Re: Lost designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:58:40 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1330.html#000006

Wnan hear the punch line??  The welcome mat is so beautiful that people won't
step on it!  So the Captain has ordered another one that is less rich and
beautiful.  This time, you can be sure, I will make sure that I can hoop it
easily.  I just have to make it slightly less wide.  This is for a fishing boat
- well more like a yacht - that cost over a million smakeroos!  My husband, a
commercial fisherman, was very impressed!

I am always thinking about how I can increase my business.  My brother-in-law
wanted me to put his name on a boat floater ring - a big one.  This is in
vinyl, not embroidery.  So I measured the diameter, figured the radius, set the
arc, and cut the vinyl in nice big Ariel Black.  It looked so good that my
husband found his old beatup floater and I am going to put the name of his boat
on it.  So, I'm thinking, there are hundred of boats around here, all of which
are required to carry a floater.  I think I need to make a trip to the harbor
and drum up some business - hats, shirts, rhinestone designs, vinyl decals and
vinyl decorations, small signs, and lettering.  And there is the Charter Office
where they sell shirts and hats.  But I bet there is no rhinestones for the
ladies.  Yep, I need to go to the harbor.

Juli