[amayausers.com] Re: Looping (thread break)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 01:45:48 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1250/2.html#000015

Ed,  You're so funny...and yes we all need to be able to laugh at outselves...I
do and if I don't Don laughs at me...today as we were standing/hanging on the
top of the new addition trying our best to nail up some of the braces he said,
You're so funny to work with...I bet the people at the Zoo think so
too...Thanks Ed for all your good ideas and help here along with your wonderful
Humor...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders