[amayausers] Re: Looping Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:13:03 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/51.html#000001

Okay, I'm not a tech...and you will probably get some fast replies here from
Herb, Ron, Tom...to name a few.
When WE get looping....here's what we check-and it could be any one that is
doing it....
1) bobbin- dirty bobbin case, so thread is too loose (or misadjusted)
2) needle plate-forgot to change from hat plate to flat plate
(not on the X machines I think, just the original?)
3) bobbin thread...roll may be in facing the wrong way
4) pressor foot is too high, or not even touching the material
5) thread is missing one hole in the path down the front of the needle
carriage...and don't anyone say it won't sew if it isnt' through each
hole...we've done it!