[amayausers.com] Re: Logo's for little league teams

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 04:34:45 UT

This message was posted by DaClown on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1241.html

Aloha everyone...I just got a call from a team MOM that wanted me to sew on the
Pirates logo on to their team jackets.   She wanted the actual Pirates
professional logo.   We all know it is trademarked but I have seen tons of
little league teams with pro team logos on their jackets etc.   Anyone with
experience with little league teams and how I should proceed?   Suggestions
would be appreciated. ....Delbert