[amayausers.com] Re: License ? For High Schools

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:16:36 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/262.html#000009

It doesn't matter how much you change it-period. You cannot use ANY PART of a
copyrighted logo irregardless of size, color, repositioning, nothing.
 http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html
here is all the basic info about getting or holding a copyright, scroll way
down to read the condensed versions and where you find out about registering a
copyright and why you do NOT have to register to hold it.
I haven't got a bookmark to find the ruling about 'changes' in existing
copyright works but it has been well written about in all my sign magazines.