[amayausers.com] Kudos to Alpha

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:50:27 -0500

I had a customer order some shirts from me, 2 days later they noticed they
ordered shirts with pockets and wanted shirts without pockets. Now I order the
correct shirts and have to return the unwanted shirts, UGH! Luckily, I only
digitized the logo and hadn't done any shirts yet. I logged into Alpha's
website and you can print an ARS return label. They not only pay the shipping
back, they do not charge any return fees either. It only cost me about 15
minutes to do all of this and no money. They even send an email with the info
in case the return label doesn't print. It is a very easy process. I'm glad
some distributors know what customers want.
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.