[amayausers.com] Re: Keeping Track Of Thread

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1056.html#000001

If you know someone who builds cabinets.... bribe 'em.

Mine is 36 inches wide, 18 inches deep.  Pull out shelves with pegs to keep the
thread from moving around too much.  Top shelf is shorter for the small spools,
bobbins and extra scissors; the next six are for the 5500  yard ones, and the
two bottom ones store extra backings and the BIG metallic spools, and are 12
inches tall.  Overall height is 5 feet tall.  And if my husband ever manages to
finish it, I'll have to make him home made bread and a really special dinner
every night for a month.  I do cut him some slack, as he is currently at the VA
Medical Center where he just had his entire left lung removed.  Might be a
while before he gets it done...