[amayausers.com] Re: Jansport tees or heavy tees

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 03:01:27 UT

This message was posted by susan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/434.html#000008

Thanks everyone for the help on the heavy weight tees!!  From googling
JanSport, I'm concluding that Jansport is exclusive to licensed sports teams
merchandise.  And that is exactly what my customer showed me.  The tee is
actually very nice and it feels more like a sweatshirt than a tee.  Tomorrow I
will present him with the slightly heavier SanMar tee or the much more
expensive heavy tee from Camber.

It is so great to have the knowledge and experience of so many other
embroiderers.  Thanks everyone for all the help and guidance you give!!!!

Susan