[amayausers] Re: Index Error

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:59:36 -0400

I believe this is the 'sensor' behind the needle head-it collects
dust and lint and then can't tell the program where the needles
are...hence the error.
The manual shows a picture of what to look for-but I still haven't
been able to get my head behind there!
We just grab the air blaster can, slide it above the pressor foot
'wheel'
on the left, and blast it out-up and down, side to side...then stick the
tube over on the right hand side, above the needle bar, and do the same.
Get used to doing this every time you do an oiling procedure...
it will never happen again after that.
Usually once you 'clear' it out, hit the green start button and
finish the job.
As long as you don't move the hoop or the garment, you can even
turn off the emergency red button, then turn it on again-the program
remembers where you are to restart.
At least write down the stitch number where you stopped, in case you
have to
restart-without moving the hoop...
but I won't go into that. You should be able to start up again easily
once you
blow it out.
My wife has a whole procedure written down on how to restart without
losing
your place if you need it.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
Photoshop (v.6) for images, artwork, logos-preferred for logo and
sign work is Macromedia Freehand, any version, sent
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx