[amayausers.com] Re: I need a logo for my business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:39:01 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/438.html#000003

Hi Di -

I started my business more than 2 years ago and only a few months back designed
a logo I was happy with.

I can tell you two things - 1) Not having an official logo didn't ever stop me
from getting noticed or getting any business in my opinion and 2) Only a
handful of people (10%??) have noticed the logo since I began using it.

My company name is Mr. Sew & Sew and I had a friend that does graphics design
as a hobby design me a simple script name and change the S in each word to a
needle and thread for the straight line.

I sewed it one one shirt to wear to a show I was doing at a local school and I
don't think anybody noticed it.

Just my thoughts - if you want to take a look at my logo, send me your email
and I will forward it privately.

Tom