[amayausers.com] Re: I need a logo for my business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:24:55 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/438.html#000001

Go through your Treasure Chest of Dakota designs and see if there is something
similar to what you want in there for needle and thread, delete all the
unwanted parts and then add your lettering around it. You distort and resize
your 'logo' lettering if you do one letter at a time easily.
Or, sketch out your design and scan it in and digitize it.
I've been in this building we bought 11 years now..STILL don't have a sign-and
I do signs for a living! the embroidery is pretty much a huge
paperweight-sometimes it sits for weeks without getting used.
Not a very profitable side of the business but it has been used to keep
customers from going somewhere else, or turned embroidery customers into sign
and screenprinting customers.