[amayausers.com] Re: I jinxed myself, oh and this is not spam

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:51:09 UT

This message was posted by Japhel on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/998.html

So, I was just telling my husband about how I don't connect with certain names
or people. Like the time I ahd to embroider the last name Chauncy and it would
NOT allow me to emborider it, it owuld look good in my screen, it was the same
design different last names, but it would not embroider that one.
So, I had to repeat a design for the third time, and I told him, I think the
name MOLLY doesnt like me because all the designs were perfect except for this
one, ruined 3 times, well in the middle of MOLLY, my XT made a weird noise liek
it hit something, then wne t back to the center needle and presser go down and
CRACK, it sounded aweful, the presser wouldnt move back, turned off the
machine, back on, nothing, all the grabbers looked loose, try pushing it a
little the presser goes up but not all the way, needle case starts moving and a
"clack" (I guess) noise every time it passes a needle, needle goesdown again
with presser foot and there it goes again the horrible sound that clearly
states that something broke (besides the needle).
I am just about to cry. Any ideas?